Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 4: Google Docs 3










Drawings

With docs and presentations under my belt, it came time to explore the drawing feature. You can use Google Docs drawings to make charts, diagrams, designs, and a variety of other images. You can share and collaborate just like you can with documents and presentations. Additionally, you can publish images online or download them in standard formats. I read about the ability to chat with friends while in editor. I haven’t explored that yet.
I use a color-coded writing system created by Maureen Auman called Step Up to Writing. Using the drawing feature, I created a template for an informal outline. I can project this onto my smart board or export and link it into my eChalk page for students to fill in with relevant information.

No comments:

Post a Comment