Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 4: Google Docs 2


The time had come for me to explore the others features in Google docs. It does have a spreadsheet option. I’ve never quite gotten the hang of such programs, so I decided to leave that one alone for a while. Instead I chose to look at the presentation feature. Just like standard docs, you can share and edit presentations with others. You can import and convert existing presentations in .ppt and .pps file types. An added bonus is the ability to publish and embed material in a website. Equally important is its ability to autosave and preserve each edit shortly after it is made.
I imported a .ppt from my classroom laptop so that I could play with adding features using screenflow on my laptop. I don't like the still images. I’m still working on it, but I think this will be a great way for me to integrate the pop culture aspect of my AR project.

No comments:

Post a Comment